[Building Sakai] Problem with mneme

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Wed Jun 24 07:25:53 PDT 2009

Hi there

I'm utilizing the mneme tool, but I'm facing with a problem. The problem
is, I do everything correct. I publish the test correct and when the
student (user) do it, there's no problem ocurr, but when the admin try
to view the answers with the percentage a problem appear: "don't have
any answer" and the percentage doesn't appear.
Then, I saw in the tomcat console and the warning appeared:
WARN: read: no entity reference: property reference: null (2009-06-24
10:57:28,779
http-8080-Processor24_org.etudes.ambrosia.impl.UiPropertyReference)
There's anyone who knows what's up?
Thanks a lot for any information.

Regards,

Wellington Santos