[Building Sakai] help with deleting a folder gone bad

Ian Goh (Exchange IMAP) ian.goh at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 23 10:20:39 PDT 2009

Hi All,

We had some odd thing happen to a Resources folder in Sakai 2.5.  We
were trying to delete a folder via webdav, and it didn't seem to do it
cleanly.  The folder remains in Resources
with no-title.  The folder's collection_id is still in
content_collection, the files in that folder still exist in
content_resources.  Now we cannot do anything to that folder, without
throwing a
nullpointer error.

We don't need this folder, so what's the best way to cleanly remove it now?

Yours,

- Ian