[Building Sakai] Implement CourseManagementService ???

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Jun 23 08:52:12 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Our problem is that:

We just want to create sites for courses which are registered by other
system. I mean our university will offer courses that are available to
register (to enroll) then student will enroll these courses.

Then administrator will create sites with that data (we implement the simple
model 1 course - 1 site).

Generally, I want the result as Sakai demo data. When I select an Academic
Term, it will display list of course offering of that term, when I select a
course offering, I will have available members (instructor and students) who
have registered for that course offering.

Now, I am in a mass, I do not know how to do and where to begin.

As my older question, I know we have to implement interface
CourseManagementService but how about other interfaces in Course management
system (CourseManagementAdministration , AcademicSession, CourseCanonical,
CourseOffering, Membership ..) ?

Then we have to implement CourseManagementGroupProvider

Would you please tell me the steps to implement CourseManagementService ?

Thanks a lot

Looking forward to your replies

Phuc Bui