[Building Sakai] Load Testing on Sakai Server!

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Jun 19 04:37:52 PDT 2009

Hi Harish,

I can provide you the JMeter script we use to load testing in our production environment but you'll have to change several things because they are prepared to our custom implementation. I don't think it will take you too long, in fact, though I'm not sure, you only need to change Spanish names of the tools for the one you will use.

Let me know if any of you want the script.

David