[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Give restricted admin permissions

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 08:54:56 PDT 2009

Thanks Matthew ;)

Indeed SakaiAdminX will give you what you want here. It adds another
level of user that has administrative access over a set of sites. We
are actually looking at transferring some of the concepts from
SakaiAdminX into the core of Sakai, and incorporating some aspects of
site hierarchy into it as well, so you'll be able to post an
Announcement to child sites, send email to child sites, add events to
calendars in child sites etc etc. No timeframe for this yet though.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg