[Building Sakai] Issue? during maven build

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Jun 15 07:32:04 PDT 2009

Gerwood--I've rebuild the /jaxen portion of our Maven2 repo to
eliminate (I hope) the issue you are seeing.  There should now be no
need to create a faux pom since it now exists in the repo.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/jaxen/jaxen/

If you can confirm that the changes work for you by

1) delete the ~/.m2/repository/jaxen portion of your repo
2) do a mvn clean install on your sakai source and see maven finds the
jaxen-1.1-beta-10.pom

I'd appreciate it.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/jaxen/jaxen/1.1-beta-10/jaxen-1.1-beta-10.pom

Cheers,