[Building Sakai] REALM Issues

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 06:36:15 PDT 2009

Ok so in your app you are getting this message when you make a call to
isAllowed with the myTool.read.any permission right? The error message
says that you didn't specify a realm: did you? Debug what authzgroupId
you are sending it right before you make the call and see what you get.

 From the Javadoc:

AuthzGroupService.isAllowed(String userId, String function, String
azGroupId)
Test if this user is allowed to perform the function in the named
AuthzGroup.

cheers,
Steve