[Building Sakai] Understanding Sakai tool source ?

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Sun Jun 14 09:39:05 PDT 2009

Dear,

When should we define bean in components.xml and when in
applicationContext.xml.

As I knew, Spring will automatically load beans in applicationContext.xml,
but we can define other configuration files instead of
applicationContext.xml and beans defined in these files are treated as in a
file.

So why do not we define beans in applicationContext.xml instead of
components.xml ?

Thanks,

Phuc Bui