[Building Sakai] Regarding SAK-16463 - 2.6.x oracle database conversion needed

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:36:33 PDT 2009

Thanks Drew! Our DBA also suggested a rebuild of the indexes and that
took care of the problem.

This is a lesson for us non-Oracle DBAs to leave "alter table"
statements to the experts...

It would be a good idea to add a note to the 2.5->2.6 SQL reference file
that this task will be needed as part of the alter table statement.

--
  Kevin Chan

  Operations Team
  Educational Technology Services