[Building Sakai] SiteState

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Thu Jun 11 03:25:38 PDT 2009

Simon,
Nuno will be back next week and will certainly help. He can give you also
some figures about our installation, currently about 5000 users and 1000
courses. I would advise anyway you check you have the most recent SiteStats
tag.

Best regards
Feliz

2009/6/11 Simon Johansson <simon.johansson at umdac.umu.se>

> Hi
>
> I hope that some one can help me. We have some problem with SiteStats.
>
> We have been testing SiteStats in over test system and there it is
> working as it should. But when we upgraded the production system with
> SiteStats the reports in SiteStats is not working.
>
> We have this configuration in the sakai.properties file:
>
> collectThreadEnabled at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsUpdateManager =
> false
> maxEventsPerRun at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsAggregateJob = 50000
>
> We have been runing SiteStats for 1 month now and there is data in the
> SST_* tables. In the sites where SiteStats is activated the overview
> page information is empty and no data is shown.
>
> So how do we get the system to aggregate data in to the SST_* tables. Is
> 50000 to small number? How dose the Quartz job know when it should start
> aggregate data?
>
> I hope some one can give me some clue how to solve this.
>
> /Simon

> Simon Johansson                  simon.johansson at umdac.umu.se
>
> Datakonsult                      Tel:  +46 (0)90 786 5955
>
> Umdac, Umeå universitet          Fax:  +46 (0)90 786 6762
>
> 901 87 UMEÅ                      http://www.umdac.umu.se/

Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto