[Building Sakai] SiteState

Simon Johansson simon.johansson at umdac.umu.se
Thu Jun 11 01:31:41 PDT 2009

Hi

I hope that some one can help me. We have some problem with SiteStats.

We have been testing SiteStats in over test system and there it is
working as it should. But when we upgraded the production system with
SiteStats the reports in SiteStats is not working.

We have this configuration in the sakai.properties file:

collectThreadEnabled at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsUpdateManager =
false
maxEventsPerRun at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsAggregateJob = 50000

We have been runing SiteStats for 1 month now and there is data in the
SST_* tables. In the sites where SiteStats is activated the overview
page information is empty and no data is shown.

So how do we get the system to aggregate data in to the SST_* tables. Is
50000 to small number? How dose the Quartz job know when it should start
aggregate data?

I hope some one can give me some clue how to solve this.

/Simon

Simon Johansson	                 simon.johansson at umdac.umu.se

Datakonsult	                 Tel:  +46 (0)90 786 5955

Umdac, Umeå universitet          Fax:  +46 (0)90 786 6762

901 87 UMEÅ                      http://www.umdac.umu.se/