[Building Sakai] OSP - Matrix Edit super slow

Jon Wheat jwheat at messiah.edu
Wed Jun 10 12:10:05 PDT 2009

We have a matrix that is published and getting used by our nursing
department.
The matrix is 11 x 18 - a ton of cells.

anyway it seems to be extremely slow lately when you click to edit a cell.
Literally 2 minutes 50 seconds to get into a cell.

nothing is getting logged while it sits there - unless there's a log I need
to put into debug mode.
I've bounced sakai as well as the machine just to free up anything that may
have been wedged.

I see this : http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-13520 (says -
"r46478 has the fix") but would assume that I have a later version
installed.

How can I tell the version of a particular component ?

-Jon