[Building Sakai] Provided groups question

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Jun 10 11:52:59 PDT 2009

Thanks for the tips on this guys.
I think, though, that I¹m still having issues.

I¹m doing something similar in that I have a listener that fires and does my
saves.
I¹ve tried saving the Site itself, the authzgroup of the site and the
authzgroup of the group and don¹t seem to get consistent results.  Sometimes
the group still does not have an updated membership.  The site is always up
to date and marks users as provided, but when I go into the group, users are
still not present.  Any more ideas?

Chris

On 6/9/09 4:34 PM, "Ray Davis" <ray at media.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Possibly of related interest:
>
> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-14259
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/course-management/trunk/cm-authz-synchroni
> zer/
>
> Section 3.4. in
> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Sakai+2+integrati
> on+issues
>
> FWIW I'd love to see the all-groups approach of Matthew's version
> combined with the course-management-oriented approach of
> cm-authz-synchronizer and made a configurable part of the regular binary
> release, but I doubt I'll be assigned the task any time soon. My main
> goal at the moment is to do better in Sakai 3.  :)
>
> Best,
> Ray

>>> http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/QuartzJobs/trunk/scheduler-component-s

hared/src/java/org/sakaiproject/component/app/scheduler/jobs/UCTSaveRealms.j>>>
ava