[Building Sakai] Provided groups question

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 9 13:34:32 PDT 2009

Possibly of related interest:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-14259
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/course-management/trunk/cm-authz-synchronizer/

Section 3.4. in
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Sakai+2+integration+issues

FWIW I'd love to see the all-groups approach of Matthew's version
combined with the course-management-oriented approach of
cm-authz-synchronizer and made a configurable part of the regular binary
release, but I doubt I'll be assigned the task any time soon. My main
goal at the moment is to do better in Sakai 3.  :)

Best,
Ray