[Building Sakai] Provided groups question

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Tue Jun 9 13:10:29 PDT 2009

I didn¹t get any responses to this, so let me ask it a different way...

I have a group with a provider set.  When the group is saved, I assume that
the group membership is a snapshot from the provider.
When the provided thing¹s membership changes, how do I tell the group to
refresh?  What I have been doing is a SiteService.saveGroupMembership()
passing the site that contains the group, but that doesn¹t seem to be
working.

I have also noticed some considerable delay with the data refreshing in Site
Info¹s group screen.  Is there some cache or something that I need to clear
out/refresh so my changes are reflected in a timely manner?
Thanks!

Chris