[Building Sakai] Sakai course on CD

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Fri Jun 5 04:43:39 PDT 2009

We at UFP have been evaluating the different options on how to contribute to
better SCORM support. We have been divided between starting a new player
from scratch or contribute to existing efforts. It seems will go the first
path, after initial discussions with Edia.

But I have no timeline yet, just a working prototype.
Regards,
Feliz

2009/6/5 Plourde, Mathieu <mathieu at udel.edu>

> Hi,
>
> I've been kickin' and screamin' about better support for SCORM and IMS CC
> for quite some time now. Anyone besides the CRIM working on this?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> =========================
>
> Mathieu Plourde
> LMS Project Leader
> IT-User Services
> University of Delaware
> 021 Smith Hall
> Newark, DE 19716
>
> Phone: 302-831-4060
> Fax: 302-831-4205
> mathieu at udel.edu

Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto