[Building Sakai] QTI 1.2 Import in Mneme 1.2m3 (.xml)

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Thu Jun 4 08:29:53 PDT 2009

Hi, Nuno - There haven't been any changes since Ambrosia 1.2m2. That's what
you want to take for mneme 1.2m4.

QTI export is not supported yet. It's on our to-do list -- it'll follow the
work on QTI CP import (.zip) with embedded media and attachments.

Let us know if you have any difficulties: dev at etudes.org.

Best,
Vivie