[Building Sakai] 2.6.x branch is only building if Maven2 repo is deleted

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 3 16:42:33 PDT 2009

I think the current Sakai 2.6.x /master/pom.xml file binds against
1.0.9-SNAPSHOT:

<sakai.kernel.version>1.0.9-SNAPSHOT</sakai.kernel.version>

Looks like David Horwitz made this change at rev. 62996, which may be
related to work done in rev. 62997, both for the 2.6.x branch.

Anthony,

Can you explain how SNAPSHOT jar might cause the problem that I am
experiencing?

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services