[Building Sakai] Some questions about content.quota.*

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Wed Jun 3 08:22:05 PDT 2009

Good Day

Several weeks ago there was some discussion about setting the quotas for
site content.  This morning we had the situation whee one course site is
very close to the default 1GB limit.  We don't want to increase the
default to 2GB as given by the previous example, so ...

1) Is it possible to change the quota for a single course site or is this
a global setting only?

2) Is it possible to change the quota to a value such as 1.5G (with the
appropriate calculation)?

3) In the 2.6 version where different site types can get different quotas,
can we create a custom site type to assign a special quota to?

Our current installation is 2.5.x.  We are about to start working on our
2.6 environment.

Thanks

Tom