[Building Sakai] Questions about new synoptic tool for Messages & Forums

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 30 07:20:42 PDT 2009

I'm looking at another fine example of documentation supporting a new
feature (proposed for 2.7) - a new synoptic tool for Messages and
Forums [1] . Thanks to Bryan Holladay.

It raises a question or two in my mind, though, that I don't see answered there:

1) What happens if a school deploys Forums but not Messages? Or vice-versa?
2) What happens if a site uses Forums, but not Messages? Or vice-versa?
3) Can this synoptic tool be included with others on a page, or does
it need its own?

Thanks in advance,
Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/HgCZAQ