[Building Sakai] Add tool to Administrator Workspace

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Jul 28 20:25:47 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Now I have a tool for admin only, but I don't know how to add that tool to
Administrator workspace.

I have tried to edit

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- This file generated by Sakai App Builder -AZ -->

<registration>

      <tool id="sakai.nluaddsite"

            title="nlu-addSite"

            description="nlu-addSite created by Sakai App Builder Plugin">

            <!-- <category name="course" />

            <category name="project" />

             -->

            <!-- <category name="myworkspace" /> -->

            <category name="sakai.admin" />

      </tool>

</registration>

It just do not appear when I add tool to course site or project site, but do
not appear in Admin workspace ?

Can we add tool by configure in file xml ???

Thanks,

PhucBM