[Building Sakai] Export from HSQLDB to MySQL

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Jul 28 08:57:37 PDT 2009

This isn't a sakai specific problem, there are a few ideas out on the
net that have suggestions for accomplishing this. The links below
mentions a Mysql Migration toolkit.

The sakai standard db location as specific in the properties file is
jdbc:hsqldb:file:${sakai.home}db/sakai.db;hsqldb.default_table_type=cached

http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Migrating_from_HSQL
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/migration-toolkit/en/index.html

Let us know how it goes.

-Matthew