[Building Sakai] Export from HSQLDB to MySQL

Tony Harris harrist at ccv.vsc.edu
Tue Jul 28 08:22:08 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm not totally sure this is the right place to post this, but if not maybe
someone can point me at another more appropriate list.

We have the 2.5.4 Demo installed and have been messing around with it.
We're closing in on the time when our little demo will need to grow up to
be an actual pilot-worthy system, but we don't want to lose the few things
and settings we've done so far.  Is there a way to dump the HSQLDB tables,
ideally to SQL CREATE and INSERT statements, so I can then configure a
Sakai instance to use MySQL, import the data, and not lose what we've done?

Once I get that part done I'll plan to upgrade the instance to Sakai 2.6.x
so we're piloting with the latest and greatest.

Thanks!

--
Tony Harris
Assistant CTO
harrist at ccv.edu
(802) 828-2800

Dwirze ski, evarre kolex.
(One by one droplets, eventually an ocean.)
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.