[Building Sakai] Better contrib/confluence documentation was: Who do I ask for contrib svn access?

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jul 24 09:40:22 PDT 2009

I don't really care where it lives, but I started in development
because that's where most of these questions come from. Linking to it
from a variety of places is correct and if we do that then it doesn't
really matter what space it is in.

I've given you write access to that page if you want to change some
things.  Not sure why it is locked down but I don't want to unlock it
until I know if there was a good reason.

Michael

mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
phone: +1 510-931-6559
mobile (US): +1 510-599-2586