[Building Sakai] logging into SakaiAdminX

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 24 00:15:02 PDT 2009

Hi Steve

Attached is the xml from the wsdl service. I'm running on sakai 2.6.

Thanks

--
Lovemore Nalube
Online Learning Environments Developer (Vula)

/* Work Email: lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
/* Cell: 076 186 1244
/* GTalk: lovenalube at gmail.com

>>> On 2009/07/24 at 12:15 AM, in message <52FD3F3B-2C2B-47A2-817A-95C51ED51374 at gmail.com>, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

Can you access your webservices normally? Can you visit http://your.sakai.server/sakai-axis/SakaiScript.jws?wsdl and tell me what you get? In Safari you won't get anything, but thats good, in Firefox you will get XML.

What version Sakai, the webservices should log something in catalina.out (although that might be 2.6 and above).

cheers,
Steve