[Building Sakai] what is in 2.6's org.sakaiproject.kernel ?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:22:37 PDT 2009

Or just remove all org.sakaiproject dependencies and replace them with
the three:

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
	<artifactId>sakai-kernel-api</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
	<groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
	<artifactId>sakai-component-manager</artifactId>
</dependency>
<dependency>
	<groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
	<artifactId>sakai-kernel-util</artifactId>
</dependency>

cheers,
Steve