[Building Sakai] Bug Reports username censoring

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Jul 23 13:26:07 PDT 2009

Hmm, I'm not sure what you're referring to, in our bug reports the username
isn't censored. I think occasionally it does come up as null when a session
times out and the bug is related to that, but normally it should be present.

user: jonespm (Matthew Jones)
email: jonespm at umich.edu
usage-session: c20ae80d-3170-4c77-93fb-42d019b566b8
stack-trace-digest: C85080A84197E6DF233ECA8A7EF9068F0D3B64DD
sakai-version: ctools_2-5-3S

Only some of the data that is in the header is censored
   Header:cookie:---censored---

The code for the error reporter is at:
portal/portal-util/util/src/java/org/sakaiproject/portal/util/ErrorReporter.java

-Matthew