[Building Sakai] what is in 2.6's org.sakaiproject.kernel ?

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Thu Jul 23 13:15:17 PDT 2009

Hi -

   I am trying to modify the pom.xml files for something that was
written for 2.6.  I want to
make pom's that will allow this project to build in 2.5.x, and I have
been assured by
the author that all the necessary sakai components are present in 2.5.x,
it's only a
matter of modifying the pom's.  So I am running into dependency references
for org.sakaiproject.kernel.  I'm assuming that a bunch of stuff got
centralized
in a project that might have been several places in 2.5.3.  Does anybody
know what
project produces the stuff this dependency reference in 2.6 is pointing to ?

                                  - George Pipkin
                                    U.Va.