[Building Sakai] Rwiki

Charlie Macchia cmacchia at BrainOVision.com
Thu Jul 23 11:40:01 PDT 2009

Thanks Nicolaas - it looks like the right approach is to leverage 3akai as
much as possible - and keep all eyes on deck for the lay of the land: I'll
be checking this out further as time allows, and - hopefully - will be able
to contribute to the coding ( in the middle of a  WebObjects project ).

Charlie