[Building Sakai] Rwiki

Nicolaas Matthijs nicolaas.matthijs at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 11:35:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm still catching up on e-mail, so sorry for the late response.

> > I am *very* eager to see this available in 2.x, even as contrib. Lots
> > of people agree that this will smooth the path from 2 to 3 (not to
> > mention being useful in 2 itself).  But nobody has raised their hand
> > to take the prototype work Nico did last year and make it "real".
> >
> > The Sakai Foundation might be able to apply some resource against this
> > if there were a community leader.
> >
> > Michael
> >

>  Hi Michael - is Nico's work on JIRA?

Unfortunately, it isn't. This was a 1,5 week Proof of Concept project
and has never been properly specified.

The code that's relevant for this functionality can be found here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/ux/branches/3.0/uxportal/src/main/webapp/skins/default/default.html

I would also advice looking at the current 3akai work, as the content authoring
work has been fleshed out further in that.

If you have trouble defining what exactly the PoC does and how, feel free to
ask questions ...

Nicolaas