[Building Sakai] Samigo integration in JBoss 4.2.2

Björn Magnusson bjorn.magnusson at learninglab.uu.se
Thu Jul 23 01:53:22 PDT 2009

Hi!

I´m trying to integrate Samigo into a working JBoss enviroment. JBoss
uses sun jsf 1.2 while samigo uses jsf 1.1.01 and some of myfaces 1.1.5
which is all completely incompatible. I have tested to just have the
newest jsf-libs in the servers lib directory, but then i get the error
"ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/samigo].[jsp]]
Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
        org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to convert string
"#{authorFrontDoorMessages.auth_front_door}" to class
"javax.el.ValueExpression" for attribute "value": Property Editor not
registered with the PropertyEditorManager".

Anyone got an idea of this error or another solution to this problem?

Best regards,

Björn Magnusson
Uppsala University