[Building Sakai] UPDATE URGENT: Unable to delete table during conversion from 2.4 to 2.5.0 script running

Aakash Singhal aakash at chs.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 22 08:53:16 PDT 2009

UPDATE::
Need help ASAP please.

So basically we went in and looked at what the original table that
sakai had created.
We still have the same error as before

Before, in the 2.4 the way we had it set up was as follows

CREATE TABLE `CHAT2_CHANNEL` (
`CHANNEL_ID` varchar(99) NOT NULL default '',
`CONTEXT` varchar(36) NOT NULL default '',
`CREATION_DATE` datetime default NULL,
`title` varchar(64) default NULL,
`description` varchar(255) default NULL,
`filterType` varchar(25) default NULL,
`filterParam` int(11) default NULL,
`contextDefaultChannel` tinyint(1) default NULL,
`ENABLE_USER_OVERRIDE` tinyint(1) default NULL,
`migratedChannelId` varchar(99) default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY  (`CHANNEL_ID`),
KEY `CHAT2_CHNL_CNTXT_I` (`CONTEXT`),
KEY `CHAT2_CHNL_CNTXT_DFLT_I` (`CONTEXT`,`contextDefaultChannel`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

But when we looked in the 2.5.0 on how it was created, it seems like
the same to us, but we aren't sure, is the way we are doing it
affecting the outcome? This is the way the auto.ddl had set it up.

CREATE MEMORY TABLE CHAT2_CHANNEL(CHANNEL_ID VARCHAR(99) NOT NULL
PRIMARY KEY,PLACEMENT_ID VARCHAR(99),CONTEXT VARCHAR(99) NOT
NULL,CREATION_D
ATE TIMESTAMP,TITLE VARCHAR(64),DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),FILTERTYPE
VARCHAR(25),FILTERPARAM INTEGER,PLACEMENTDEFAULTCHANNEL
BOOLEAN,ENABLE_USE
R_OVERRIDE BOOLEAN,MIGRATEDCHANNELID VARCHAR(99))

It is slightly different, would it matter and so if yes, what should
we change in ours???

Thanks,
Aakash