[Building Sakai] Unable to delete table during conversion from 2.4 to 2.5.0 script running

Aakash Singhal aakash at chs.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 22 08:28:00 PDT 2009

I have gotten past that problem, but it has only seemed to build up
upon it now. All I had to do was put in the following part before I
did the rest.

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;

Now I get another error that does not make any sense, and I am doing
the same things as before.
The error is:

ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table './sakai/
chat2_channel.frm' (errno: 150)