[Building Sakai] Guest Site with no My Workspace

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Jul 20 07:47:48 PDT 2009

So the user's my workspace wasn't created when he logged in for some
reason. Try becoming the user with the Become User tool in the Admin
site. Do you see a my workspace then?

Are there other guest users in the system that aren't having problems,
or other types of users that login and see their my workspace ok?

John