[Building Sakai] jQuery 1.1.4 > 1.3.2 Upgrade for 2.7?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:37:41 PDT 2009

The only issue I have (with my own suggestion) is for offline startups
where the referenced file isn't cached.

A while ago we were referencing a DTD for JSF which caused offline
startups to bail. Maybe we need an online/offline sakai property so
online it goes out and grabs a central copy, offline it uses a bundled
version. Again this means the bundled version needs to be kept up to
date which is back to where we started!

cheers,
Steve