[Building Sakai] jQuery 1.1.4 > 1.3.2 Upgrade for 2.7?

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:10:20 PDT 2009

Agreed - what if we just reference the central versions from google -
this would allow projects to use their own versions while gaining the
benefits of having jquery in cache...  Thoughts?  L

e.g.:

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/
jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist