[Building Sakai] Sakai 2 Trunk build fails

Branden Visser branden at uwindsor.ca
Thu Jul 16 12:20:43 PDT 2009

Hello,

I just checked out sakai trunk and tried to build (mvn clean install).
During unit tests I get the attached error (maven-error-search-impl.txt).

Under the surefire-reports mentioned in the error, I can only find one
test-suite that reports an error. I've attached the XML file that
describes the results.

What do you recommend? My intent is to mingle with "2.7", which I
understand is just trunk right now. Are there any stable branches or
tags I could use instead?

Thanks,

Branden