[Building Sakai] Use Sakai API to add members to site

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 06:21:08 PDT 2009

Hi Wellington,

Do you have the javadocs? If not, you can build them from the root of
the Sakai source via 'mvn :javadoc:javadoc -Daggregate=true' and after
it builds you'll have a 'target/site' directory. Take a look at the
index.html for the javadoc.

org.sakaiproject.site.api.Site extends
org.sakaiproject.authz.api.AuthzGroup which is actually where the
members are added. The remove function is in there too.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg