[Building Sakai] Use Sakai API to add members to site

Wellington Santos wellington at wbsystem.com.br
Thu Jul 16 06:13:33 PDT 2009

Hi, how r u doing?

I saw this e-mail and nowadays I was looking for how can I do that, but
I didn't.
I saw that you're utilizing the org.sakaiproject.site.api.Site, but
where can I find it? In that API is there the remove method?
I'm using the sakai 2.5.3.
I'm so sorry for the questions that I have done, but I'm newbie in Sakai
and I don't know anything about it.
Steve I'm thoughtful for you informations and your help.

Att,

Wellington Santos
System Analyst
msn: wbsantos at hotmail.com