[Building Sakai] Intermittent 0-size attachments in Tests & Quizzes

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 29 14:19:50 PST 2009

Hi Stephen,

So in sam_media_t, you have the file name, file size, location information
for the missing files? But when you follow the paths (locations), these
files don't exist? Do you see the ones that can be successfully downloaded?

I don't know what flow you are referring to... You are talking about
students' answers of file upload question? In this case, the
files/attachments won't get saved to content resource. Only these
attachments inside the assessments do.

Thanks,
Karen