[Building Sakai] Trunk Builds Again

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:00:38 PST 2009

Hey Adrian,

Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) has Java 1.6 available, its just not linked by default. You can enable it in /Applications/Utilities/Java Preferences. But I know you are on Tiger and unfortunately don't get off quite so easy -  but you can still get it: http://landonf.bikemonkey.org/static/soylatte/

cheers,
Steve