[Building Sakai] 2.7.0: Profile2 v Profile

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Dec 14 07:22:37 PST 2009

I know I have a vested interest in Profile2's being adopted
wholeheartedly but I can't see any reason why people would want to run
the old profile tool and not move, apart from incompatibility with
current tools. If current tools CAN work with profile2 without code
changes than I can conceive of no argument whatsoever for keeping the
old tool. Profile2 is light years ahead of the old tool in UI and levels
the playing field with competing platforms regarding profile management.

+1 to removing the old tool and replacing it with Profile2

Cheers,

Adrian.

==================================
Adrian Fish