[Building Sakai] Building v2.6.1 under Java 1.6

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 13 01:29:58 PST 2009

Sorry that my patch didn't work out of the box but I think as Seth
mentions it isn't due to the extra git headers added to the patch but
the wrong strip option given to the patch command line.

In future I'll submit my patches without the git prefix.

This is the first time that I know of there has been a problem with
someone applying a patch generated with git.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services