[Building Sakai] KNL-257 (Basic Auth) merging to 2.6.x (Kernel 1.0.x)

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 9 06:27:21 PST 2009

For context, this proposal stems from my recommendation to
merge:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14261

to 2.5.x (and therefore 2.5.6), one that was adopted in a Jira
review meeting held yesterday. I didn't realize the full
extent of the related K1 sub-tasks. Oops.

I say we iron out what we want to do before doing any merging
related to these items.

Seth