[Building Sakai] App Builder Plugin + Sakai 2.6.0

Miguel-Angel Guillén Navarro maguillen at pdi.ucam.edu
Wed Dec 9 06:25:11 PST 2009

Hi,

I've been testing the plugin for eclipse (Sakai App Builder). I wanted to
create a simple test application (HelloWorld). But I keep getting two erros
when running maven (mvn clean install):

Missing:
----------
1) org.sakaiproject:sakai-tool-api:jar:M2

2) org.sakaiproject:sakai-util:jar:2.6.0

Can you edit the tool to put the right data?

I've the 2.6.0 version of Sakai and I select the following options to create
the project:

Project Type: JSP
Implementations: Hello World App
Sakai version: K1 (2.6.x+)
Maven version: Maven 2.0.x

If I select the RSF project type then the plugin works fine.

I've attached the two pom.xml files if it helps.

Regards,

----
Miguel Ángel Guillén