[Building Sakai] Postem org.apache.commons.fileupload maven build error in tagged 2.6.1 check out

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Dec 4 13:19:39 PST 2009

Charlie--did you remove the commons-fileupload reference in your
<dependencyMangement> section of the postem base pom?  Earlier you
reporting doing this:

<dependencyManagement>
     <dependencies>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-postem-impl</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
        <groupId>commons-fileupload</groupId>
         <artifactId>commons-fileupload</artifactId>
      </dependency>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-jsf-myfaces-tool</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-postem-hbm</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
     </dependencies>
   </dependencyManagement>

Should be:

<dependencyManagement>
     <dependencies>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-postem-impl</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-jsf-myfaces-tool</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
       <dependency>
         <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
         <artifactId>sakai-postem-hbm</artifactId>
         <version>2.6.1</version>
       </dependency>
     </dependencies>
   </dependencyManagement>