[Building Sakai] Sakai integration with Document Management

David McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Fri Dec 4 10:54:40 PST 2009

Hi,

First, sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted to get feedback from two camps.

Has anyone  done any integration with Sakai and a document management solution?   We have a faculty member here who is working on a large university wide project who needs to manage version of documents, e.g. html, word, etc.  He would like to stay within our Sakai deployment to do this as all the rest of his documents are already there.  I'm wondering if any one has integrated Sakai with SVN or even Sharepoint?  The idea being, from within Sakai you can log in and manage your documents from the same interface and location.

Thanks,
Dave McPherson
Virginia Tech