[Building Sakai] can't find javax mail 1.4.3

Bristow, Paul PBristow at csu.edu.au
Tue Dec 1 21:10:37 PST 2009

Hi all,

My trunk build was failing because it couldn't find javax/mail/mail/1.4.3/ in any repo.

I've got this working by adding a repo at http://download.java.net/maven/2/

Has anyone else had this issue or is it something at my end?

Paul Bristow
Applications Architect
Division of Information Technology
Charles Sturt University
Ph: 02 6051 9959
Fax: 02 6051 9919
pbristow at csu.edu.au
www.csu.edu.au

YOU MUST READ THIS NOTICE

This email has been sent by Charles Sturt University (ABN 83 878 708 551). This email
(and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must not copy,
distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any
confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The
views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Charles Sturt University.
It is very important that before opening any attachments to this email you check them
for viruses and defects. CSU does not accept liability for any corruption or viruses
or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email
communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result
in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read by its intended
recipient at CSU. Please tell us if you have concerns about this automatic filtering.
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
Provider Number is 00005F (NSW), 025973E (QLD), and 01947G (VIC) for Charles Sturt
University.