[Building Sakai] Tool must be available but not in the left navigation area

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Aug 27 09:00:02 PDT 2009

This sounds like something you could easily do if you use the xsl-
portal if you are ok with essentially hard coding the rules in your
xsl.  The xsl-portal supports loading the portal.xslt out of any skin
directory.  So that gives you pretty good control over everything the
portal does without having to modify any code.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart