[Building Sakai] Tool must be available but not in the left navigation area

Frank Benneker W.F.M.Benneker at uva.nl
Wed Aug 26 05:04:33 PDT 2009

Thx fot the suggestions.

I think only the first one will work in practice because I want to
have the link in the menubar available for the role: maintain

I think it will be a new requirement use case:  the option to make
items in the menubar visible or not based on the role in the site.
The tool itself should be available for all roles.

Frank

Op 26 aug 2009, om 11:23 heeft Roland Groen het volgende geschreven: